Fiverr’s Top 6 Trending Search Queries Revealed.
Here it is! Fiverr’s Top Trending Search report for Q4!
In this report, you will find everything you need to know about top trending searches on the Fiverr platform.
Optimize Conversions with Fiverr’s Top Trends Report
As 2022 draws to a close, we’re all looking to make the most of the last quarter and maximize annual revenue. Black Friday and Cyber Monday (AKA BFCM season) is the perfect time to do just that!
To help you use your affiliate marketing links to their full potential, we’ve gathered all the relevant data in a brand new Q4 Trends Report, revealing the top-selling services on our platform.
Use these valuable insights to promote the most popular services on Fiverr, and start boosting conversions and increasing revenue to end off 2022 on a high note!
Let’s take a look at the top 6 trends for Q4 of 2022!
In a competitive landscape, businesses of all sizes are looking to create a strong and recognizable visual identity to help them stand out from the crowd and connect with their customers. The festive season often calls for a branding refresh, new marketing materials, and holiday greeting cards, which makes logo design one of the most in-demand services during this quarter.
As businesses invest more in online visibility towards year end, the demand for digital marketing services is on the rise. Expert marketing strategy is essential to boost sales and conversions during the holiday season. Fiverr’s top digital marketers provide the perfect solution for businesses wanting to optimize their offering and reach the right audience and the right time.
With BFCM season around the corner, many businesses are looking to upgrade their website and take advantage of the increased traffic and online activity. Fiverr’s web development experts can help businesses refresh and update their website, providing a fast, efficient, and engaging user experience that will convert new visitors into lifelong customers.
The end of year holiday rush extends to the office! As businesses finalize their reports and get ready for the new year, there’s tons of paperwork, data formatting, and cleaning that needs attention. Fiverr freelancers provide top-notch data entry services to ensure businesses have reliable and accurate data that they can use to make informed decisions.
2023 presents exciting opportunities, and what better way to seize the new year than a fresh start with a powerful resume? Fiverr’s freelancers can help professionals update and refine their resumes, ensuring they make a great first impression and present themselves in the best light. Help your audience land the job of their dreams by promoting top-class resume writing services!
Social Media Manager
The holiday season naturally sees a spike in social media activity. Businesses are looking for creative ways to connect with their audience and promote their brand, products, and services. Fiverr’s social media managers can help create and implement an effective social media strategy that will see businesses building thriving online communities and growing their reach.
That’s it for this quarter! The top-trending search queries for Q4.
BFCM season is the perfect time to capitalize on these trends and boost your affiliate earnings!
This is a great opportunity to learn which services buyers are actively searching for so you can optimize your affiliate marketing efforts during the holiday season. Use these insights to promote the most popular services on Fiverr and see your revenue soar into 2023.
Ready to make this the best quarter yet?
Simply create your affiliate links, add them on your platform, and start promoting.
Fiverr Affiliate Links
There are two kinds of affiliate links:
- Homepage links that lead to Fiverr’s homepage.
- Deep links lead to specific pages on Fiverr, which means any page except the homepage. That includes service, a Gig page, a Seller’s page, or in our case a search query page.
How to create deep links:
- Log in to your affiliate account.
- At the menu on the left side of your dashboard, you’ll see the little megaphone, where you’ll find the Marketing Tools category. Open that up and select Default and deep links.
- Copy the URL of the specific search query page or the specific sub-category page of the trend you want to promote.
- Click LP URL at the top right of the screen. See the nifty little field that popped up? That’s where you’ll paste the link you copied.
Now, you need to make a decision and choose whether you go with the CPA or Hybrid plan.
With Fiverr CPA links, you can direct your followers to Fiverr and earn a fixed commission of $15-150 per first-time buyer, depending on which service they buy.
With Fiverr Hybrid links, you’ll direct your followers to Fiverr for a fixed commission of $10 for any first-time buyer, plus earn 10% of every purchase they make for the next 12 months.
- Whichever plan you choose, copy the link, paste it into your content, and share it with your followers.
- If you’ve got multiple content channels, that’s great! Add tracking codes to each link to assess the performance of your sources individually and determine which of your platforms earns the most conversions.
- Simply apply the Tracking Code option under Dynamic Parameters in the Default and Deep Links tab in your Marketing Tools, and type in the tracking code you’d like to add to the link you’re creating.
Gig Ads Widget
That’s it; you’re set and ready to earn!
Make sure to place the links in a strategic place on your platform which can attract the most visitors and generate lots of traffic. Whenever one of your followers clicks on them and then makes an order on Fiverr, commissions are sent your way. Just like that.
Are you still here?
Then it’s time to get to work.