Check Out Fiverr’s Top Search Trends for the Fourth Quarter
Here it is! Fiverr’s Top Trending Search report for Q4!
In this report, you’ll find everything you need to know about top trending search inquiries on the Fiverr platform. Use this data to learn about the most in-demand Fiverr gigs, and how to generate the right Fiverr affiliate links. Use this data to understand your target audience and improve your performance.
Are you ready?
Here are the top six trends of Q4;
Search engine optimization is a popular search inquiry on Fiverr’s platform. We see more and more entrepreneurs and small business owners hoping to increase their position within the search results and increase organic traffic to their website. Fiverr has plenty of SEO professionals who can help optimize websites for SEO.
Since this platform powers almost 40% of the internet, and has grown by 5% from 2020 to 2021, there is a growing demand for web designers, developers, and digital marketing professionals with WordPress experience and skills. From editing WordPress themes to providing a better user experience and installing plugins to optimize a WordPress eCommerce site, there are so many Fiverr gigs for buyers who are searching for help with WordPress.
Instagram promotions are similar to Instagram ads, but they allow users to promote existing posts and Stories to reach a new audience on this popular social media channel. Here at Fiverr, we’ve noticed an increase in searches for the term ‘Instagram Promotions’. With this in mind, attract businesses looking to expand their social media strategy in 2022 and incorporate Instagram Promotions.
Writing is a highly valuable skill to have in 2022, and many buyers on Fiverr are looking for high-quality academic writers. Essay writing requires a professional tone, referencing facts and statistics, as well as a well-structured argument or theory. Since it can take a considerable amount of time to research, structure, write and edit this type of document, there is a great demand for such services.
Bring a logo to life through motion graphics and animation. This creative and fun task is part of our Q4 Fiverr Top Search Trends. Experienced graphic designers who can create animations are now offering Logo Animation services on the Fiverr platform. If your audience includes businesses looking to animate logos for a social media campaign, or video promotion, try linking to some of the top logo animators on Fiverr.
Recreating an image within vector software is best left to professionals. Thanks to Fiverr, you can find a Vector Tracing freelancer online who will be able to design a vector image file for you. Whether your audience needs to take a PDF logo, resize it and add it to a brochure, or recreate an animation and add your branding to it, you can help them find a Fiverr seller now who can make this task a breeze.
Social Media Management:
Your audience may wish to outsource social media management tasks to a Fiverr freelancer who can get creative with campaigns, increase views and boost online engagement. Social media management via Fiverr can save your readers precious time and money.
So there you have it. The “inside scoop” on our top search queries for Q4.
Aren’t sure what to do with this valuable information?
Remember that this is a top-level summary of what buyers are actually looking for on our platform – the things that are really moving the needle. Knowing this, you can better inform and educate your unique target audience about different ways they can leverage Fiverr’s services.
The question remains, how do you promote Fiverr gigs and services?
Easy: by creating affiliate links and embedding them on your platform.
Fiverr Affiliate Links
There are two kinds of affiliate links:
- Homepage links that lead to Fiverr’s homepage.
- Deep links lead to specific pages on Fiverr, which means any page except the homepage. That includes service, a Gig page, a Seller’s page, or in our case a search query page.
How to create deep links:
- Login in to your affiliate account.
- At the menu on the left side of your dashboard, you’ll see the little megaphone, where you’ll find the Marketing Tools category. Open that up and select Default and deep links.
- Copy the URL of the specific search query page or the specific sub-category page of the trend you want to promote.
- Click LP URL at the top right of the screen. See the nifty little field that popped up? That’s where you’ll paste the link you copied.
Now, you need to make a decision and choose whether you go with the CPA or Hybrid plan.
With Fiverr CPA links, you can direct your followers to Fiverr and earn a fixed commission of $15-150 per first-time buyer, depending on which service they buy.
With Fiverr Hybrid links, you’ll direct your followers to Fiverr for a fixed commission of $10 for any first-time buyer, plus earn 10% of every purchase they make for the next 12 months.
- Whichever plan you choose, copy the link, paste it into your content, and share it with your followers.
- If you’ve got multiple content channels, that’s great! Add tracking codes to each link to assess the performance of your sources individually and determine which of your platforms earns the most conversions.
- Simply apply the Tracking Code option under Dynamic Parameters in the Default and Deep Links tab in your Marketing Tools, and type in the tracking code you’d like to add to the link you’re creating.
Gig Ads Widget
Fiverr Gig Ads is a feature that showcases Fiverr services through a user-friendly and intuitive widget. With Fiverr Gig Ads, you will enrich your website’s content with a carousel of Fiverr’s best-converting Gigs and earn more commissions through affiliate sales.
1. From your Fiverr Affiliate’s dashboard, go to “Marketing Tools. Then, click on the “Gig Ads Widget” tab.
2. From there, you can customize your Gig carousel as per your needs. The preview on the right side will show the final result before publishing the widget on your website.
3. When you’re finished, click on the “Embed Code” button to copy the code and embed it on your website.
Learn more about the Gig Ads widget >
That’s it; you’re set and ready to earn!
Make sure to place the links in a strategic place on your platform which can attract the most visitors and generate lots of traffic. Whenever one of your followers clicks on them and then makes an order on Fiverr, commissions are sent your way. Just like that.
Are you still here?
Then it’s time to get to work.
Do you have any questions about Fiverr trends? Go ahead and contact us or discuss it on Fiverr’s Affiliates forum.
We wish you the best of luck! If you liked this post, feel free to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.