Kick Off 2021 With Up To $250 Bonus!
2020 is almost officially over. It was not an easy year for most of us, but in retrospect no one can deny the fact that it did have a significant impact on the affiliate marketing industry as a whole.
The massive online migration of businesses and entrepreneurs has brought a bigger audience within your reach. As 2021 makes its way towards our digital doorstep, you are in the perfect position to maximize revenues and open up a world full of new opportunities.
In our brand new January Talk about Fiverr campaign, we are offering you the chance to lay the foundations for far higher commissions and earnings with Fiverr Affiliates in the upcoming year.
Earn up to $100 in bonuses and rewards when publishing a new and relevant article or video by Jan 31, 2021. Feeling even more ambitious? Publish three new articles or videos, and get up to $250!
Our team of judges will rank each article or video based on length, quality, and relevance. All articles and videos must be original and newly published (after Dec 27, 2020), at least 500 words or 4 minutes in length. Bonus points will be awarded for content published in any of the following top-trending categories: E-commerce, Website Design, Website Development, SEO Services, Short Video Ads.
How can you enter the bonus campaign?
- Publish an article on your blog or a video on your Youtube channel about Fiverr.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the title “Talk About Fiverr”, links to the article/video and with the username/email address associated with your Fiverr Affiliates account. Submissions are open till Jan 31, 2021.
What are the commission bonuses we are offering?
We offer 2 commission bonus deals:
- Publish 1 article or video (that would pass through our team of judges) and earn up to $100.
- Publish 3 articles or videos and earn up to $250.
Can anyone join the campaign and win prizes?
Yes, anyone can enter our new year campaign and earn bonus commissions with us. The only 3 requirements to be eligible are:
- Have an active Fiverr affiliates account.
- Post the content on a visible online blog, website or YouTube channel. We do not accept content published on 3rd party sites such as Facebook, Medium, Linkedin, Blogspot, etc.
- Your content must be unique and must have been published after the 27th of December 2020. Any copied or reused content will be immediately disqualified.
What type of content is accepted, and is there a minimum length?
We accept the following types of content:
- Textual content (articles and blog posts).
- Video content (Youtube videos).
All content must address potential new Fiverr buyers – i.e the content must be promoting services on Fiverr for purchase, and must include an affiliate link (within the article, or in the video description) leading to the Fiverr marketplace, a specific category or a specific seller.
The minimum required length of the submitted content is 500 words for articles and 4 minutes for video content.
How long your content will be is up to you, but as a rule of thumb we find 1500-2000 words of written content to be the sweet spot for maximum earnings.
When would the bonus be added to my account?
All of the submitted content would be reviewed throughout the month of February, and your bonus commission will be added to your account (if it passes through our panel of judges) by the end of February.
The end of the year is the best time to invest in your digital assets. Get an early start to success by checking out these blog posts with practical guidelines on crafting an effective article or video.
Terms & Conditions: 1. All Fiverr's Terms of Service apply. 2. Bonuses amounts are subject to Fiverr’s sole discretion, based on evaluation and meeting the criteria defined above. Participation constitutes your consent to the campaign’s terms as defined above and to the Legal Disclaimer. 3. This promotion is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice at any time at Fiverr’s sole discretion. 4. For any technical issues faced, please contact Customer Support.